RAYMOND WONG PAK-MING (born 8 April 1946; sometimes transliterated as RAYMOND WONG BAK-MING) is a Hong Kong film producer, playwright, director and actor. He is one of the most successful producers in Hong Kong cinema , having been one of the comedians to establish Cinema City Studios in 1980.
* 1 Career
* 1.1 Cinema City * 1.2 Mandarin films
* 2 Personal life * 3 Filmography as actor * 4 References * 5 External links
In 1980, Wong formed the renowned Cinema City Co., Ltd. with Karl
In 1991, the trio broke up, with both Maka and Shek ending their interests in the film industry.
Wong eventually formed Mandarin Films Distribution Co. Ltd. later that year, while continuing to establish himself as a successful film producer. Mandarin went on to produce films such as The Bride with White Hair , Dragon Tiger Gate , and Flash Point , with Wong often serving as an executive producer for the films produced. To this day, the company has produced over 100 films.
Wong is married to Wong Man-kuen (黃文娟).
FILMOGRAPHY AS ACTOR
* Fun, Hong Kong Style (1974)
* For Whom to Be Murdered (1978) – Liu Man (Journalist)
* Strike of the Thunderkick Tiger (1978)
Laughing Times (1981) – Man Eating Bananas
* Beware of Pickpocket (1981) – Dishonest Diner
All the Wrong Clues (1981)
* Till Death Do We Scare (1982) – Stewart Pik
Aces Go Places (1982) – Priest
Aces Go Places 2 (1983) – Priest
* Play Catch (1983)
* Kung Hai Fat Choy (1984)
* ^ Liu Tingyi (劉宜庭) (9 April 2017).
* Raymond Wong on
* WorldCat Identities * VIAF :